Surround Yourself with Success: Build a Network of Empowering IndividualsMay 30, 2023
Have you ever felt like the people around you are holding you back? That they don't believe in your vision or your ability to make a difference? As a female entrepreneur, leader, or business owner, it's essential to surround yourself with people who support your goals and inspire you to be your best self.
I recently met with an incredibly inspiring woman who has a big vision that could make a real difference in the world. She knows that in order to make her vision a reality, she needs to surround herself with people who have done big things, failed, won, and are willing to challenge her. It's essential to have people around you who believe in you and your vision, who understand the ups and downs of entrepreneurship or leadership and can offer support, advice, and a fresh perspective when you need it most.
So, who are the people in your life? Are they the type of people who will challenge you and push you to become the best version of yourself? Or do they drain your energy and make you second-guess your dreams and abilities? Take a moment to think about the people who you surround yourself with. Do they inspire you, or do they hold you back? Are they supportive, or do they sow seeds of doubt in your mind?
Remember, you are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with. If you want to be the best version of yourself, the woman that carries your impactful vision powerfully, you want to surround yourself with other people who have created impact and see opportunities even in challenging times.
Seek out relationships with people who have been there before, who have achieved great things, who can offer guidance and support, and who will challenge you to be your best self. Building a network of like-minded, purpose driven individuals who share your passion and drive is key to achieving your vision and making an impact.
When I work with female entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners, one of the first things we do is identify the people in their lives who provide them with energy and those who drain them of it. From there, we work on building a network of supportive, empowering individuals who will challenge and inspire them to achieve their goals.
This is how:
1. Make a list of the people in your life who provide you with energy. These may be individuals who are supportive, encouraging, and motivating. They may also be people who challenge you in a positive way and help you grow.
2. Make a separate list of the people who drain you of energy. These may be individuals who are negative, critical, or unsupportive. They may also be people who are constantly demanding or draining your time and resources.
3. Review both lists and reflect on how each person impacts your life and your goals. Consider whether the people on your list are helping you move towards your vision or holding you back.
4. Determine which relationships are worth nurturing and which may need to be re-evaluated or even let go of. It can be difficult to distance yourself from negative people, but it is crucial for your personal growth and success.
By going through this exercise, you can gain greater clarity on who you want to surround yourself with and how to best position yourself for success.
So, who is in your circle of influence and advisors? Who are the people in your life who will support your vision and help you bring it to life?
Don't be afraid to make changes to your inner circle if necessary. It's up to you to create the supportive, empowering environment you need to thrive. Surround yourself with people who believe in you, inspire you, and challenge you to be your best self. Together, you can achieve your dreams and make a positive impact on the world.
PS. Here are 2 ways you can become the version of yourself where you know you will create the results you want in work, business and life.
1. Work with me in private 1:1 where I´m your coach and thought provoking partner. Step into greater leadership in your life and business every day in a relaxed, calm and joyful way, with lots of support, inner and outer. Request a conversation here